A Prank Time A Prank Time

What a great, crazy animation.

The overall animation was great, the outcome came to me as a faked prank for YouTube but after a bit of the old man screaming the animation just lost it`s hilarity for me. so i think you should not over-milk a scenario and end it a bit earlier.

Overall a great animation.

No Face No Face

A very strange idea you`ve thought of here I think it shows how we put on a `mask` when we go outside showing that we hide how boring I our lives really our behind closed doors. So I would give the story A 7/10.

For the art style, it presented it as a psychotic, lonely and emotional tale that added that eeriness to it so for the art style I would give it a 8/10.

Overall a great short thriller you have here.

Adammass responds:

I like your interpretation of my film, thanks for the comment!

Car Driving Simulator Car Driving Simulator

I see the potential in this, the physics are OK but the car could use a faster slowing down system, The art is not good, but i get it`s a test. It has a great idea behind it. If you want I could provide some art if you want.

firealarm10145 responds:

I would love some artwork from you. This game is still in development, though. But I love your idea of a faster slowing down system! I'll see what I can do.

Alula Falling #1 Alula Falling #1

Wow I love the story concept and battle system, the art style is also cool I think it adds to the intensity of the story's plot but one was a little short and wasn't very interactive until near the end but I hope the other ones are longer and even better overall a great immersive game you got here.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Every episode after this one will have at least 3 battles :)

ColBreakz & Dead Critic - A Happy Day ColBreakz & Dead Critic - A Happy Day

Dude this is so awesome and the some of the best dubstep I`ve heard in a while and i think i`ll use it in my gym mix, good work bro.

Was a bit squeaky though.

ColBreakz responds:

Thanks mate <3

Vindicta Vindicta

Awesome stuff dude, i like how the lighting depicts the morning and you show how the detail of the city is gritty and dirty. i like it a lot.

although i cant quite tell if it`s supposed to be first person or just above a guys head.

overall a good piece and are the dogs supposed resemble that the guys in hell?

A Woman's Heart A Woman's Heart

An OK comic strip but seems very similar to cyanide and happiness.

SoraNgin responds:

Yeah of course, they invented stick figures!

Lord Vader Lord Vader

Really cool ,I like the smoke effect and also darth Vader's light saber reflection I think that was done well but utilities on darth Vader's belt have no variation also the heads have pretty wobbly lines.

Overall A great effort and you should keep it up.

7darkriders responds:

I had to re-watch the new hope episode intro to get the theme right, and I never pay much attention to his utility belt since not a lot of people look there.