All 7 art Reviews

Vindicta Vindicta

Awesome stuff dude, i like how the lighting depicts the morning and you show how the detail of the city is gritty and dirty. i like it a lot.

although i cant quite tell if it`s supposed to be first person or just above a guys head.

overall a good piece and are the dogs supposed resemble that the guys in hell?

A Woman's Heart A Woman's Heart

An OK comic strip but seems very similar to cyanide and happiness.

SoraNgin responds:

Yeah of course, they invented stick figures!

Lord Vader Lord Vader

Really cool ,I like the smoke effect and also darth Vader's light saber reflection I think that was done well but utilities on darth Vader's belt have no variation also the heads have pretty wobbly lines.

Overall A great effort and you should keep it up.

7darkriders responds:

I had to re-watch the new hope episode intro to get the theme right, and I never pay much attention to his utility belt since not a lot of people look there.

Circling the Circus Circling the Circus

I like the shading that you`ve done here. Also the cartoony looks of the vultures I presume. I can`t really tell (by looking at the picture) that it is a circus so maybe next time make that a bit more known because if the name wasn`t there people would surely be confused. Although the picture is unclear as to what's happening it still is a good piece of art and you should do more.

TheEvaluh responds:

Lol I'll make sure to get that right the next time I draw a circus. No but seriously thanks for the advice man.

Seafood by the Seashore Seafood by the Seashore

Nice work I like the shading and the use of colours I think it adds a cartoonish effect to itand the accuracy of that time but try to put the tyrannosaurid Lythronax in a less neutral position I think it will add to the effect but the other dinosaur looks fine.overall a nice bold piece of work you`ve got here.

The Day Doc and Marty time traveled here The Day Doc and Marty time traveled here

Nice video game setup you made, also the reflections I found were a really cool feature but it would of been good if you added obstacles to go with the game theme also this would be cool as a GIF. Overall good job.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks for the tip. Even if I tried my best I have to finish this quick before Back to the Future Day ended because animating in Gimp is time consuming that I cannot do it in a single day.

Beth Beth

Not bad I like the lighting effect on the background although the lighting was good ,the face shape looked a little wobbly and off or maybe that's just your style ,overall a good creation and you should make more.

ultimateEman responds: